Thursday, April 10, 2008

Ways to use it challenge 161!


Thanks Julia for another fun challenge. Today we had to make a card using eyelets. Yes those little things you have to hammer into your card. Well, I was trying to think outside the box and not just use them like on the card itself. I took one look at Lady and saw her collar and that was it. I had my idea. I made the collar with SU's twill tape, which I rarely find a use for and pulled out a piece of my horded hodgepodge hardward. Hope you enjoy.

4 comments:

  1. Such a cute card. LOve the collar!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your creation!! That collar is too cool, and I KNOW what you mean about having supplies and not using them - twill tape to be one of them!! AND the hardware! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely brilliant! I love it...

    ReplyDelete