Friday, September 12, 2008



Today's card was made using SU's Inspired by Nature. I love the wonderful floral images. Purple Cone flowers are in my garden and I love them. I colored the images with markers and then huffed on them. The flowers were colored with red rose, the the tops with chocolate chip and touched with orange. The leaves and stems were inked up with always artichoke. I stamped the sentiment with chocolate chip, mounted it on Rose Red added a couple of brads and chocolate chip grosgrain. Although you can't see it very well in the picture, I used the faux tearing technique and wheeled the watercolor vine wheel over it in chocolate chip. Hope you enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Your color combo is a favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! The colors look terrific. I have never really thought of buying this set for myself, but the way you use it is almost convincing me to rethink myself!

    ReplyDelete