Tuesday, January 27, 2009

All eyes on Wednesday's winter storm -- Page 1 -- Times Union - Albany NY

All eyes on Wednesday's winter storm -- Page 1 -- Times Union - Albany NY

Looks like tomorrow will be a big stampin' day here. I am really happy that Mr. Brown is bringing my new goodies today. Besides all the new accessoires I'm getting, Dream a little, the love you much bundle, bella's bloom, dreams de jour and the Sale-a-bration set Yummy!

So which set do you want me to play with and post first?

3 comments:

  1. Ohhhh Heather I am in the middle of the winter storm!!! We have gotten about 8" of snow so far and it is starting to come down as frezing rain!!DONT WANT ICE!!!!! Have fun with your new goodies when they arrive. I know we will probably be stuck in the rest of the week!
    Have a great and safe week with the storm!
    Connie (stampinfrog)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Heather! I am in Ohio and the weather is dreadful! I am so glad I didn't have to work today! Your cards are beautiful! I love SU!

    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Heather! I'm trying to create a blog & saw your thread! Your blog is great! How about Yummy!

    ReplyDelete