Sunday, January 25, 2009

Another one going.

As I said before, I'm cleaning out my stamps ready for some new ones. Actually, I'm hoping to make
enough to put a big dent in the Big Shot starter kit. This one is the retired Blossoms Abound and it's ending shortly on ebay so I just had to use it before it's not mine anymore.

Don't know about where you are but her in the Albany area we are having a much colder and snowier (if that's a word) winter than usual. I am looking out the window right now at my lilac bush with leaves or lilacs right now and it makes me anxious for spring. After living in Tampa for 3 years, I just can't seem to enjoy winter anymore.

On this card I also used my Best Yet set which I love. As a demo it always makes me sad when they come out with awesome sentiment sets that we can only use for a short time. I wish this was in the main catty. Hope you enjoy.

Recipe:
Stamps: Blossoms Abound, Best Yet
Ink: Pacific Point, Kiwi Kiss
Card Stock: Pacific Point, Kiwi Kiss and Confetti White
Accessories, Med oval & ticket corner punches, vintage brads sponge and dimensional.




Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

  1. Lilacs! Ohhhh how I wish they were blooming right now!!!Your card is just stunning!Fantastic coloring and color combo.
    Have a great and safe Sunday
    Connie (aka stampinfrog)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is gorgoeus, I ned to get rid of some stamps too, thanks for the inspiration to do so...your blog is awesome btw! *~*

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colors are terrific! I love that lilac image...once I figured out what it was (a long time ago from just seeing it in the catalog I thought they were grapes, until I finally saw it on cards, duh!). Winter here seems to be bitter and cold, too, and I'm ready for a beautiful blooming lilac in real life!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, love this color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE your stamp cave. And your blog is wonderful. Thanks for sharing on SCS.

    Donna T

    ReplyDelete