Thursday, January 22, 2009

Inspired by Nature Embossed.


I just love this set, Inspired by Nature it's on the dormant list right now but is still available. It's such a pretty set to emboss with. I must be in the mood for flowers lately. Maybe I should head down to the Cave and find something other than a flower.
Recipe:
Stamp set: Inspired by Nature 111656 $23.95
Retired Greeting
Cardstock: Kiwi Kiss, Raspberry Tart Designer paper.
Ink: Versamark, Rose Red.
Accessoires: White EP, Clear EP, Ticket Corner punch and Rose Red Grosgrain Ribbon.

8 comments:

  1. I think that this card is gorgeous! I love to emboss, too! And the rose red ribbon on there is the perfect touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE it! Perfect coneflowers.I am a floral nut!!!Perfect color combo.TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks very nice embossed. I get in a flower mood every once in a while too and have to remind myself that I have tons of other non-flower sets that could be used.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is really pretty! Love the white embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card. Simple yet stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's beautiful! I love the corners.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh, love the white embossing against the Kiwi!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The is a very nice card. I really love this stamp set. Your card is a confirmation that I should go ahead and get my very own.

    ReplyDelete