Thursday, January 29, 2009

A Little Something

This one is for Ms. Horn who made the last comment on my blog the other day. I asked which of my new sets I should ink up first and Ms. Horn said "Yummy." Well this morning I rushed down and did just that. This is a gift card holder, one of my favorite things to make. for those of you who might not know how to make one, here are some instructions.
Cut a piece of cardstock in half length wise, now score at 3, 51/2 and 81/2. Fold in the center and then fold the other scored sides in like a W. Use double sided tape to seal the inside fold at the sides and bottom. I use a word window punch and circle punch to create a place for a gift card.


This is a fun set and I can't wait to play with it again later today.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

  1. very pretty- love that is holds a gift card. Great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love the torn edges! Great-looking gift card holder!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute-I am ordering this tomorrow-thnk you for teh cute ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute gift card! Love the blues.

    ReplyDelete