Saturday, January 10, 2009

Looking forward to the new Catty!


Stampin' Up's new catty is on it's way but in the mean time I've been playing with Pick a Petal. I borrowed it but I'm thinking I may have to just get it for myself. Believe it or not, I bought it before and then traded it never having used it. I just couldn't get past the petal part and look outside of the box. Well, here is another using this set. I have seen this guy a lot on SCS and just had to make one for myself. I used the Party Hearty stamp on the bottom for a birthday card, inside I used a retired birthday sentiment, they say it's your birthday. I just see this guy using a very monotone sarcastic voice. Fun card.
Recipe
Stamp Sets: Pick a Petal, Party, Party Hearty
Ink" Basic Black, Elegant Eggplant and Old Olive
Card stock, Elegant Eggplant, Whisper White and Old Olive
Accessories, Basic Black Marker, Elegant Eggplant and white grosgrain.
Silver Brads.

2 comments:

  1. Love this, I would have never came up with that. Too funny, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! I love this! TFS!

    ReplyDelete