Thursday, April 30, 2009


So I've been looking for my stampin mojo. Wasn't in the stamp cave, not in the house or the car, might have been in the garden, but I've been spending a fair amount of time out there and hadn't come across it. Well, it finally showed up. It was hiding in Julia's Ways to us it challenge over at SCS.
This challenge called for black.......well, I've always loved black and white together yet haven't made a card using only black and white.
Finally I inked up one of my new sets from the Occasions mini. Great Friend. I embossed the butterfly with white ep on black cardstock. Faux tearing and layering was used with the paisly background stamp now retired. I find wire not easy to use but in this case I wrapped it around some silver brads for antena. I've had this metal edge tag forever and finally found a use for it. Non SU ribbon and the sentiment finished it off. Hope you like it Jodi!

1 comment:

  1. I've loved seeing the things made with this gorgeous butterfly! But your white embossing on black paper is definitely one of my favorites. Love it!

    ReplyDelete