Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Time up get cracking on my stamping and my blog.

Guess it's about time I took some photo's of what I've been working on and update my blog. I left my regular part-time job at the library at the beginning of April. I still plan to work if they need someone to fill in but I won't be tied down to a regular shift.

April has been a busy month though. During spring vacation, my youngest, wanted take her friend up to Ottawa, for a visit. So off we went and visited the city and family. A week later I was back up to Ottawa to move Lindsay out of residence and into her new apartment before bringing her back for the summer.

I've been enjoying the HOT weather since getting back and have been spending time in the garden. Hopefully I can stamp a few things in the next couple of days and load them up onto my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment