Monday, May 18, 2009

Dreaming a Little



My stamp cave has been cold. Seems when that happens I don't feel like stamping either. That said, yesterday, I put on some warm cloths and headed down to the cave. It was still cold but it was great to get the creative juices flowing again. With Mona Lisa Smiles DVD on for company, this is one of the cards I came up with.
I had yet to ink up Dream a Little the level three hostess set, so ink it up I did. Although I got this set because I like the hummingbird, I didn't end up using it.
I popped the middle flower up on dimensionals and also stamped the center again and popped it up as well, a touch of dazzling diamonds and it was done. Have to say I really like the new scallop punch we have.

Recipe
Stamps Dream a little
Ink Riding Hood Red, Cameo Coral, Regal Rose, Kiwi Kiss, Basic Gray,
Paper: kiwi kiss, regal rose, whisper white and DSP Raspberry Tart
Accessories: dimensionals, scalloped and regular oval, and photo corner punches and dazzling diamonds.

1 comment:

  1. I like the way that you grouped your flowers, as well as that panel behind the main image that is turned at an angle. It looks really nice that way.

    ReplyDelete