Tuesday, September 15, 2009

CC236 Soft Suede and Pretty in Pink

Today I decided I needed a challenge.  Whenever I feel blocked and can't come up with any idea's I just head over to splitcoaststampers and do the daily challenge.  Today's was the color challenge and from my title you can see we had to use Pretty in Pink, Whisper white and Soft Suede.    Soft Suede is one of the six colors Stampin' Up has in it's in color line for 2009-10. 

One of my favorite go to sets is Lovely as a Tree.  I love that you can use it for any gender, any season and really any occasion.  Lovely as a Tree really is a must have set in my opinion.  The With Sympathy sentiment is from Teeny Tiny wishes.  I love that these sentiments fit in practically any punch.  Hope you enjoy!

Recipe
Stamps: lovely as a Tree,Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper: Pretty in Pink, Whisper White and Soft Suede Retired Pattern Pack paper
Accessories:  Half pearls from pretties kit.  Soft Suede Ribbon, modern label, 1" circle and small oval punches.

1 comment:

  1. Heather I just found your blog!!!! This is one beautiful card and I miss you too my friend! Subscribing here!

    ReplyDelete