Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Finally having fun with my new toys!


Friday I finally recieved my winter mini order.  Yes, I waited that long.  Anyway wouldn't you know it, Mike decided it was a good weekend to work on the heating in the basement.  While that's a good thing, I'll be much warmer stamping down in the cave this winter!  It was a bad thing because my stamp cave was an even bigger disaster area than usual.  I couldn't even stamp.  Imagine the shakes I had while all this was going on.  Withdrawl I tell you, withdrawl!

Anyway, when I was finally able to stamp on Tuesday, this is the card I came up with.  I am trying to KISS keep it simple stamping.  I think this one fits that bill.  I used the Delightful decorations set from the holiday mini.  116517 $25.95.  I really love this set and the punch that goes with it.  The sentiment is from Snow Swirled 111690 $24.95. The branch is from a retired SU set, DD Pines.  The pearls were from my stash, not sure where I got them and the ribbon is the Basic Gray Taffeta which is 109064 $6.95.  The designer paper is Merry Moments from the main catty, 115672 $9.95  a little paper piercing in the corner and it was finished.  Ink colors are Basic Gray and Real Red, cardstock is Whisper White and Garden Green.  Hope you enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Heather, I love, love, love this card. I've been looking for a tree branch to put these gorgeous ornaments on! Your card is fabulously festive and I love the echo of the snowflake on the ornament with the snowflake on the paper. Fabulous job.
    BTW.... I'll meet you at Rovers - a pint of larger is it? :-)
    peace and hugs
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete