Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Another Challenge!

Over the last week I have been trying to do the challenges over at Splitcoaststampers.  Not only do I find it fun to participate but it makes me create cards that are not my normal style.  Also you find out that sometimes the cards you don't think are nice others like.  This is one that I didn't particularly like.  Yet, it was a favorited  great comments.  Come join the challenges they can be really fun.  This one was a color challenge.  The colors were Cherry Cobbler, Marina Mist and Wild Wasabi.  Wild Wasabi was an old in color that is now part of the core group of colors the other two are new.



Card Recipe
Stamps: Inspired by Nature, Occasional Quotes (hostess 3)
Ink and More Mustard, Basic Black
Card stock Wild Wasabi, Cherry Cobbler, Marina Mist and Whisper White
Accessories Scallop punch, white taffeta ribbon dyed with Marina Mist Marker

No comments:

Post a Comment