Friday, July 9, 2010

Etchings in the middle of the night.

I'm usually one for stampin' in the middle of the night..........but with this heat wave we're having, my stamp cave is the coolest place in the house.  Actually it's always the coolest place, but in this instance I mean temperature wise.  I am waiting for my July order of new toys from Stampin' up, they are due to arrive on Tuesday.  I can't wait.  In the order I have Victorian Lace and Antique Brads among many other things.  If I had these at 3:00 in the morning, this card would have look very differnent.
Card Recipe
Stamps Artistic Etchings
Card Stock Crumb Cake, Confetti Cream and Chocolate Chip
Ink Cajan Craze, Garden Green and Chocolate chip
Accessories old buttons and old crocet lace I had laying around.

No comments:

Post a Comment