Monday, July 12, 2010

Extreme Embossing!

Now this was fun.........you have to try it.  This is from today's technique lovers challenge.  Essentially what you do is heat emboss and then send your embossed piece through your big shot.  Alana keeps asking me to make more extreme guitar cards.  Guess my others aren't cool enough for her friends birthdays.  I took my Classic Stars wheel and inked it up with versamark then ran it over whisper white cardstock.  Embossed that in black and then did the same with the Extreme Guitar image.  I then ran it though a Happy Birthday embossing folder.  After that I stamped the rock star image from the retired set A little Somethin.  Embossed that, and then punched it out with my big star punch.  Popped it up with dimensional and last but not least added some black brads.  You have to try it.  It's really a fun technique.

1 comment:

  1. i thought this was a fun card the minute i saw it...and i have to try this technique...soon

    ReplyDelete