Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I really do believe in Angels.

I really do believe in Angels.  So when I saw this sentiment in the new set from Stampin' Up, Just Believe, I knew I had to have it.  This idea for this card has been in my head for a few days and today I finally put it together.  First I embossed her and the sentiment in gold ep.I pulled out my pearl-ex and Lumiere to color her wings and dress she is really pretty up close.  This angel is from an old hostess set On Angels Wings. 
I mounted it on apricot appeal and then on old olive which along with regal rose.  The colors for the challenge today were regal rose, old olive and peach parfait.  I didn't have peach parfait so apricot appeal had to do.  The regal rose is the pink pearl-ex color.

Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment