Saturday, July 10, 2010

Yesterday's challenge over at Splitcoaststampers was to make a card using something you have that's new that you haven't used yet.  Well for me it was Nature Silhouettes.  I have liked it for sometime and think it's a great set for masculine cards.  I embossed the tree and then the wolf on glossy in black.  Then I took my 1" circle punch and cut out a circle from a post it note.  I used that to mask the moon and then I sponged around it.  Howl we had a good time was a sentiment I made up and printed out.  Hope you like.

Card Recipe
Stamps Natures Silhouettes
Paper Night of Navy, Black, Old Olive and glossy the designer paper was from an old hostess pack.
Accessories, sponge, black ep old olive brads and sizzix die, oval punch
Ink Night of Navy and versamark

1 comment: