Sunday, August 15, 2010

FS184 Sunday's Featured Stamper

Today's featured stamper is the very talented CAKath this is the link to the card I decide to case.
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1615593?&cat=500&ppuser=107330

Here is my version.
I changed the DSP, colors and the bird to the ornament. 

Card Recipe.
Card stock Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler and Always Artichoke.
Ink Always Artichoke and Crumb Cake for sponging
Designer paper is from the yet to be released Holiday Mini and it's called Deck the Halls.  Love the vintage feel it has.
Stamps, Four the Holidays and the ornament is from the new Tags til Christmas set.
The Ribbon is Cherry Cobbler seam binding from the mini.
Punches I used we the Scalloped Trim Border, Corner Rounder, Ornaments, and Large Oval.  I used the Little Leaves Sizzlet  and a small pearl on the ornament.  Can't really see it in the picture but there is a little loop of retired gold cord on the tip of the ornament.

1 comment: