Thursday, August 19, 2010

Give Thanks for Versamark

Give Thanks is a retired set from SU.  I just love the apples in the pail.  Since I have decided to try and use something old with something new this is what I came up with for the ways to use it challenge today.  Versamark was the challenge.  I love the stuff, it can be used in so many ways.  Poppin' Pastels, watermarks, embossing, resist, just to name a few. 

On this card I used versamark three different ways.  First, the apples, I put versamark on them with my versamarker.  Did you even know they existed?  Anyway after that I embossed them in clear.  Snow White would have taken one of these shinny apples for sure.  Next, the Cajun craze panel.  I swiped versamark on the vintage wallpaper embossing folder and ran it through my Big Shot.  After that I poured clear EP over it and heat embossed.   The other is leaves from French Foliage watermarked down the pear pizzazz base.  The sentiment is from Smarty Pants.

Card Recipe
Stamp Sets Give Thanks Retired
Smarty Pants
French Foliage
Cardstock Pear Pizzazz, More Mustard, Cajun Craze and Watercolor
Ink Versamark, Basic Black, Pear Pizzaz, Going Grey(Retired) Always Artichoke Versamarker
Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder and paper piercing too.

1 comment: