Monday, August 9, 2010

Just Buzzin' By with my second posting today.

Clean and Simple should be easy but for me it's a bit of a challenge.  I love the look but can never seem to quite get it.  Today's challenge was a great excuse to try and get it.  With this one I think I did.  The bee is the garden part of the challenge and the scalloped circle punch I think resembles a flower.  I embossed him in black and colored him in with the new color in our brights collection, Daffodil Delight.  I used a two way glue pen and a little dazzling diamonds on his wings and antennas.  Punched him out with the 1 1/4 circle punch, punched out 1 3/8 circle in black and then daffodil delight scalloped circle punch.  He is popped up twice.  The first and last layer.  White gel pens dots around the scallop.  I scored two lines and then stamped the sentiment.  Colored two dots with daffodil delight and then put the dew drops on.  The look like honey droplets. 
This card measures, 4 1/2 x 4 1/4.

2 comments:

  1. This is a simple, but just adorable card! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the simplicity of this! Cute as can "bee"! Love the scored border!

    ReplyDelete