Sunday, August 22, 2010

Skating in the Sweet Snowglobe.

I was thrilled when I saw this single stamp Sweet Snow globe in the Holiday Mini.  My mind went to all the different images that could be put inside.  Today I thought of the skaters from Winter Post.  To do this I took my versamark pen and went over just the globe and the bottom part and omitted the trees and house.  Next I used silver embossing powder and heat embossed it. I took my 1 3/4 circle punch and punched out a mask.  I placed the mask on the snow globe the hole where the image was stamped.  I then inked up the skaters in basic black.  Colored them in and then put a little dazzling diamonds on the bottom with a two way glue pen.  I put a strip of torn always artichoke on the side to cover up a dirty spot from my fingers then used mono adhesive down the edge and pored our new Silver Glass Glitter on it.  The background is the embossing folder petals a plenty on Cherry Cobbler.  I punched out a piece with the new XL Decorative Label punch and then stamped the sentiment from Home for Christmas on a scrap piece of Whisper White.  It was then mounted on the back of the Cherry Cobbler.  The card sits on a Always Artichoke base.

Card Recipe 
 Stamp Sets Sweet Snowglobe  from Holiday Mini 120868
Winter Post  111780
Home for Christmas 111756
XL Decorative Label Punch Holiday Mini 120907
Glass Glitter in Silver Holiday Mini 120995
Petals a Plenty Embossing Folder 116824

1 comment:

  1. oh how I wish you were on Feedburner or whatever it is... I absolutely LOVE your ideas. This one and the one with the water. You are such an incredibly creative lady... Thank you for sharing your creativity

    ReplyDelete