Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Today's card

I used the retired set Art of Life.  More details coming soon.
Things have been hectic in the Stamp Cave.  I am going through what stampin' stuff needs to be  sold, re gifted etc. 

Anyway, about this card.  I have been really trying to showcase retired sets like this one.....Art of Life.   It was a hostess set a few years ago and I have always loved it.'

I double stamped the main image so it would be lighter in color.  It's mounted on a mat of Always Artichoke.  Behind that is a layer of retired DSP in Always Artichoke.  The main layer pink passion \ embossed  with the lattice embossing folder.  The ribbon is the new seam bidding Cherry Cobbler.  The panel under the Pink is Cherry Cobbler edged with the Scalloped trim border punch.  The whole card is then mounted on Always Artichoke card stock.

No comments:

Post a Comment