Friday, September 24, 2010

Finally a moment

September has been crazy, absolutely crazy.  Not only have I started a new job at the high school here but I am still working at the library.  On Wednesday, I worked at three different places.  Last weekend our family went to Ottawa for my nephew Shawn's wedding.  It was a three day affair that left me exhausted.  I'm just not used to staying up late night after night.  It was really fun though to be staying in downtown Ottawa, walking the streets and seeing the sites.  Although it's nice living in the country, I still love the sites and sounds of a bustling city.  If you've never been to Ottawa, the capital of Canada, it really is a great city to see. 

Anyway, back to stamping.  Yes I am back at it.  Hopefully I will be able to get a few more idea's I've had made and posted this weekend.  This card is one I made for my daughter who goes to Carleton University in Ottawa.  I'll send it her way around Halloween with a little something in it.   The sentiment is not SU's but I've had it for ages and find it comes in handy when I give gift cards or money.  The stamp set is Autumn Harvest I stamped it on Very Vanilla, cut out the leaf and popped it up on a dimensional.  It is watercolored using watercolor wonder crayons.  The ribbon is the new narrow 1/8 taffeta ribbon in Old Olive.  This stuff is just gorgeous and I love, love, love the feel.  I plan on getting a few more rolls of this soon.

1 comment:

  1. glad you enjoyed your trip...and your card is so cute...perfect for the season and holiday

    ReplyDelete