Friday, October 1, 2010

Thank you rock and roll.

Rock and Roll is a technique that I don't use often enough.  I took this leaf from my new favorite set Day of Gratitude (w 120835) (c 121148).  I first inked up the leaf in more mustard then rolled the edges of it in always artichoke, then stamped it on very vanilla card stock sponged with always artichoke.  I stamped the thank you with artichoke and then added some piercing using my Paper Piercing Tool (116631) and the Mat Pack (105826).  After that I mounted it on the Top Note Die (113463) which I cute twice to get the square, this was done with a piece of more mustard card stock.  I used a piece of always artichoke scored with my score pal for the back panel, tied some retired more mustard ribbon. Mounted all of it on a base of more mustard. 

Hope you have a GREAT day and thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment